LGES is a leading nationwide executive search firm with offices in Silicon Valley and New York. Established in 1992, we’re a boutique firm specialized in recruiting executives for technology and industry leading companies.
A key differentiator for our firm is the operational and international experience held by our partners. Some have been CEOs of publicly traded companies. Others have been CXOs or VPs with leading technology companies. Others have been founders of their own companies. This executive experience gives us credibility and a platform from which to understand our clients and analyze potential candidates.
Each partner has a dedicated focus within a particular industry ensuring quick, successful access to industry leading executives
How is LGES different?
Clients want exceptionally qualified candidates – FAST. LGES meets these expectations because:
- LGES' partners are former executives with extensive operational and leadership experience.
- Concurrent searches are kept to a minimum to focus on successfully meeting your needs.
- We work in specific industries where we have in-depth experience and knowledge.
- Our search executives do their own research and sourcing of candidates.
- To ensure calibration, our partners endeavor to interview initial screened candidates with the client at the same time. This co-interviewing helps to ensure that our interpretation of a strong candidate matches the client’s view.
Typically our partners will only take on a few searches at any time and, as a result, our completion success rate has been nearly 100% for over a decade. Our approach is to take on assignments that we're certain we can complete and to work with clients whose domains are well known to us.
LGES is organized into distinct practices that focus on targeted industries.
This focus allows our partners to apply their industry, executive and search experience to truly understand our clients’ needs and requirements in retained executive search.
With their executive experience our partners can quickly and effectively network with the top tier of business leadership in their respective practices. This allows LGES to source high quality candidates quickly and to assess these candidates technically and managerially. We understand the “intangibles” associated with success in our practices.
Silicon Valley, CA
228 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
San Francisco, CA
550 Montgomery St, 9th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111
New York, NY
405 Lexington Ave, Suite 2501
New York, NY 10174